PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE.
The terms and conditions are applicable to all parts of the websites managed by MARISKA ODENDAAL (hereinafter MARISKA ODENDAAL). By using or accessing our websites you agree with these terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to periodically change, modify, add or remove portions or the whole of these Terms without notice, and the user is responsible for checking these Terms periodically for revisions. All amended terms become effective upon posting at the website, and any use of this website after such revisions have been posted signifies the user’s consent to the changes.
MARISKA ODENDAAL’s website is owned by individual legal entities of MARISKA ODENDAAL. The name “MARISKA ODENDAAL’ on this website includes each said legal entity either jointly or serveally.
The information, images, lay-out, documents, audio, video, text and software on this website are protected by copyright and other protective laws. The user is not allowed to copy, download, publish or in any way distribute or accumulate the information on this website without prior written permission of MARISKA ODENDAAL.
The trade marks, trade names, logos, trading names and any slogans (“trade marks) are proprietary to MARISKA ODENDAAL or any affiliated entity. The unauthorized use of the trade marks, in the course of trade, for purposes other than those expressly authorized, constitutes infringement of the trade mark rights.
The user shall not use or reproduce the content of this website in a manner which would in any way damage, injure or impair the reputation of MARISKA ODENDAAL and its trade marks.
MARISKA ODENDAAL entirely and exclusively reserves the rights of any kind in respect of the website and the content which are not expressly granted in these Terms and conditions. We reserve the right to revoke all rights in these Terms and conditions without notice, at any time, and for any or no reason. We furthermore reserve our right to stop the user from accessing and using the website and reproducing, downloading and using content, upon breach of any terms set out herein, and to make any claims or institute proceedings or take any steps deemed appropriate.
Submission of information by the user:
The user warrants that the information submitted or uploaded via the website:
- does not infringe on any third party rights:
- does not violate any laws in any jurisdiction, is not offensive or abusive, and/or contrary to the principles of internet etiquette; and/or
- is not likely to cause harm to MARISKA ODENDAAL computer systems, including that which contains viruses or other computer programming regimes intended to cause damages, detrimentally interfere with, intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information.
Although the greatest possible care has been exercised to ensure the correctness and completeness of the information provided on this website, MARISKA ODENDAAL does not accept any liability for it. MARISKA ODENDAAL is not liable for any damage resulting from the use of information on the websites.
Links to other websites:
If any term or condition of these Terms is determined to be invalid or unenforceable by a Court of competent jurisdiction, then that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent possible so as to give effect to the intent of these Terms, and the remainder of these Terms shall continue in full force and effect.
These terms are subject to the laws of South Africa. By agreeing to these Terms, you submit to the jurisdiction of the High Court of South Africa for all matters relating to these Terms.
Required information in terms of (Electronic Communications and Transactions Act (ECT Act)
The following information is required to be made available in terms of Section 43(1) of the ECT Act:
- Full name of website owner: MARISKA ODENDAAL
- Physical address:
105 5th street
- Website address: https://mariskaodendaal.co.za
- Email address: email@example.com
- Telephone number: 011 888 3018
- Alternative Dispute Resolution: Any dispute regarding the access to or use of this website, the content and these Terms, shall be referred for expedited arbitration in terms of the rules of the Arbitration Foundation of South Africa, to be heard in Johannesburg, in English.
- Last update of website: 29 June 2021